Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day

Dennis & me was off today hennce decided to go par tok w/o JQ.
Went Isetan sales early morning and the crowd was "WOW", the queue was all the way to Thai Embassy so can you imagine? I thought alot of ppl was overseas? How come still got this bunch of ppl here? Dennis went off to meet his fren in Taka while me go chiong a few things in Isetan. Soon Amer came to join me and we decided to jump queue ... hee hee. We jumped queue from Ralph Lauren there and soon we are in ...

Me start to chiong to 4th flr - "Children Department". Grab Avent milk bottles since JQ's current one was so old already and his underwear. Buy a Thomas take along train named "Dennis" coz this was supposed to be a belated xmas gift from his daddy hence it was so meaningful.

After Isetan, meet up Dennis and go Central Waraku for lunch. :)

Dennis order Pork Stamina Wazen, nice but the assistant did mention the meat will be fat dued to is from pork belly.


Mine is Kanimabe Wazen, choose chicken and soup base is spicy miso soup. Quite yummy with some sweet & spicy taste.




Not to forget, Mayday will be having their autograph session on 5th Jan @ Central. 28th Dec is the day to exchange "FREE" entrance ticket for their 4th Jan concert. I will forgo this chance as it will be free standing and I don't think I will be like those young fans who will go and queue early to get a good standing space. I'm old for all this unless is seat allocated. :)

Saw their big poster and take a few snap shots.




Sharing my xmas eve dinner (cooked by hubby). **LOL**

No comments: