Well, those who close to me will know my nanny who have been very closed to us for 4yrs have stroke on 24th Aug. She is now recuperating at St Luke's Hospital doing rehabiliation, once her condition is deemed stable as doctor she will be able to go home. Her family will be engaging a maid to assist her in daily activities & to take care of her.
Sadly, she is not able to take care both my kids anymore hence I need to make arrangement for my kids. I was hitted badly by this news and at a loss during that time. Partly I have had just given birth therefore my hormones is still inbalance hence I will cry when I'm taking care of my kids, come to think when no one will take care of them I will feel so depressed & sad. Cry & cry, even regretted giving birth to my lil gal. :(
I need to withdraw JQ from his Church Kindergarten & switch to Full Day Childcare (CC). I need to find a new nanny for my lil gal though I don't know how trusty is this new nanny. It was sad to see JQ leave a env which he liked so much but I'm really left with no much option. It was a better arrangement for him to go CC but problem is my area do not have much good and reasonable CC. Better ones need to arrange transportation and we can't promise we can be home on time to fetch him. Since this is gonna be a daily activity, we decided to find CC nearest to our home. Only 2 choices which is NTUC & Kinderland. NTUC was v affordable but only provide basic teaching, training & care. If I want better education will need to send him to enrichment classes. Kinderland fees is steep and curriculum was using thematic approach with their in-house design programme. Kinderland learning environment is much better coz is with individual class room where they study and sleep in there but breakfast, lunch & tea-break is at the canteen area. Currently he is under waiting list.
As for our lil gal, I have engaged bbsitter agent to help me find a nanny. This nanny is staying opp my blk and her last assignment is taking care a boy till 3yrs old. She's those very frank type hence I was offended by the way she say about ZQ in the beginning. Now we are better and why I chose her is I like her environment. She's a Catholic, 48yrs old with one 25yrs old daughter. She's alone at home and just want to take care of bb to pass time therefore I believe she can provide 1 to 1 attention to our lil gal.
Now my main worry is more on JQ as he's older hence he will know what's gg on, I will need to spend more time with him to go thru this transition period together so he knows mummy is there for him and not just dumping him to CC bcoz of meimei. At first I thought JQ is easier to manage and more tough will be ZQ to find a good nanny for her but I realised I was wrong. ZQ won't know anything and furthermore she's still taken care by me when things happened. It was easier to pass to new nanny. But for JQ, not only need to go thru environment change, I need to care about his physiological needs. First is the nanny who is like a grandma to him can't take care of him next he need to leave his favourite school to a totally new environment which he need to stay there for long hrs. I can just say this current CC is not a very good environment for him dued to its complexity and not conducive enough for learning.
Well, just prayed he got a vacancy in Kinderland and he will be a happy child again and hope my lil gal can get along with nanny so I can go back to work without worries. :)
Sadly, she is not able to take care both my kids anymore hence I need to make arrangement for my kids. I was hitted badly by this news and at a loss during that time. Partly I have had just given birth therefore my hormones is still inbalance hence I will cry when I'm taking care of my kids, come to think when no one will take care of them I will feel so depressed & sad. Cry & cry, even regretted giving birth to my lil gal. :(
I need to withdraw JQ from his Church Kindergarten & switch to Full Day Childcare (CC). I need to find a new nanny for my lil gal though I don't know how trusty is this new nanny. It was sad to see JQ leave a env which he liked so much but I'm really left with no much option. It was a better arrangement for him to go CC but problem is my area do not have much good and reasonable CC. Better ones need to arrange transportation and we can't promise we can be home on time to fetch him. Since this is gonna be a daily activity, we decided to find CC nearest to our home. Only 2 choices which is NTUC & Kinderland. NTUC was v affordable but only provide basic teaching, training & care. If I want better education will need to send him to enrichment classes. Kinderland fees is steep and curriculum was using thematic approach with their in-house design programme. Kinderland learning environment is much better coz is with individual class room where they study and sleep in there but breakfast, lunch & tea-break is at the canteen area. Currently he is under waiting list.
As for our lil gal, I have engaged bbsitter agent to help me find a nanny. This nanny is staying opp my blk and her last assignment is taking care a boy till 3yrs old. She's those very frank type hence I was offended by the way she say about ZQ in the beginning. Now we are better and why I chose her is I like her environment. She's a Catholic, 48yrs old with one 25yrs old daughter. She's alone at home and just want to take care of bb to pass time therefore I believe she can provide 1 to 1 attention to our lil gal.
Now my main worry is more on JQ as he's older hence he will know what's gg on, I will need to spend more time with him to go thru this transition period together so he knows mummy is there for him and not just dumping him to CC bcoz of meimei. At first I thought JQ is easier to manage and more tough will be ZQ to find a good nanny for her but I realised I was wrong. ZQ won't know anything and furthermore she's still taken care by me when things happened. It was easier to pass to new nanny. But for JQ, not only need to go thru environment change, I need to care about his physiological needs. First is the nanny who is like a grandma to him can't take care of him next he need to leave his favourite school to a totally new environment which he need to stay there for long hrs. I can just say this current CC is not a very good environment for him dued to its complexity and not conducive enough for learning.
Well, just prayed he got a vacancy in Kinderland and he will be a happy child again and hope my lil gal can get along with nanny so I can go back to work without worries. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment