Yes! I'm waiting patiently for this bag to arrived. Nothing exciting over the design or feature but it will be my "EVERYDAY" bag to work. I need a roomy bag to accomodate my stuffs and also my lappie. Can't be holding on too many paperbag for my goceries at times as I need to free my hand to hold on to another little hand :)
Now my daily event after work is to rush to CC to fetch JQ back home. Will not have time even to dropby NTUC for goceries hence I'm doing it during lunch time if needed. That's explain why I need a big bag :)
Now my daily event after work is to rush to CC to fetch JQ back home. Will not have time even to dropby NTUC for goceries hence I'm doing it during lunch time if needed. That's explain why I need a big bag :)
Shiny surface with polka dots inside.


No comments:
Post a Comment